Board Members of the Parents' Association at the Akademisches Gymnasium Innsbruck
Chair: Elisabeth Berger-Rudisch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair: Thomas Meingast
Secretary: Katja Schirmer
Vice-Secretary: Julia Daum
Treasurer: Ioanna Kalogeropoulou
Vice-Treasurer: Ursula Weingartner
A strong parents' association is essential
- We foster the partnership between parents, pupils and school.
- We represent the interests of parents in the school and provide information about them.
- We promote a good atmosphere at the school, also through personal presence and support at school events.
- We support school projects – also financially – and purchase teaching materials that cannot be provided by the school owner but are necessary for efficient teaching.
- We provide assistance and financial support for needy pupils (participation in school events such as ski camps, sports weeks). Application forms can be found in the section “Support from the Parents' Association “Support from the Parents' Association AGI. Applications can also be made anonymously through the class president.
- We are involved in the School Community Committee (SGA). Decisions are made there, for example, about school events, school holidays, house rules, cooperation with other schools or extracurricular institutions, the distribution of teaching materials and the implementation of school experiments, the size of language groups or participation in hearings.
- We take up suggestions from parents in our regular meetings, discuss them and put them into practice where possible.
BECAUSE SCHOOL NEEDS POSITIVE FORCES, SHORT PATHS AND UNCOMPLICATED COOPERATION!