Information about the AGI upper school classes in the week after the autumn vacations (3.-6.11.20)
Within the framework of an educational summit of the Directorate of Education on 20.10.2020, the following additional possibilities relevant to our school – in strict compliance with hygiene measures – were opened up with regard to “Distance Learning”, which was established by decree until 8 November 2020, in the six districts where the school signal “orange” applies:
1. In the entry and final grades of the upper grades, face-to-face classes can be held in small groups.
2. In all school levels, homework and tests can take place in small groups.
On the basis of these changes compared to the regulation of 16.10.2020, we at the AGI were able to determine the following measures for the week after the autumn vacations, i.e. from 3 to 6 November 2020:
- For the 8th classes a shift operation will be established during this period. This means that the pupils in the 8th grade will be divided into two groups of equal size – as in spring.
- Group A will receive attendance lessons according to the timetable on Tuesday, 3.11.20, and Thursday, 5.11.20.
- Group B will have face-to-face classes according to the timetable on Wednesday, November 4, 20 and Friday, November 6, 20.
- On the days when there are no classes, the two groups will have distance learning.
- Elective courses are held as face-to-face classes for all students in the respective class group (see entry in WebUntis!).
- The German exam of the 8th grade scheduled for Wednesday, 4.11.20, will take place for all students and will be organized in small groups.
- Classes 5 to 7 will continue to be taught by “Distance Learning” in the week after the autumn vacations – as previously stipulated in the decree of 16.10.20. For these classes, the exams and test dates apply as entered in WebUntis.